Come contribute to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
We have been said to have done the "Stuff of Many Singaporeans Parents' Nightmares" by Straits Times, and to possess a fundamental naughtiness and healthy disrespect for rules.” Once, we almost got thrown into military prison. Grow fast, dare to do what we love, and break conventions. That’s how we started, that's how we roll here at Glints ;)
We are Glints. Our vision is to be a world-class, rapidly growing company that contributes to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
We don’t just play to play. We play to win. So even though there’s gonna be lots of fun and laughter, there’s gonna be a lot of hard work and sweat too. We have flexible hours, but it’s definitely not a 9-5 job. Building something great is never easy, so only those with grit and determination will survive. You've got to be willing to do whatever it takes.
It's a young team here. Young, hungry and maybe foolish. That’s what makes us so dangerous. We do have a team of amazing investors and advisors backing and supporting us though - they fuel our growth not just with cash but also guidance and mentorship. These are people you will get to learn directly from too.
Purpose (Why We Do)
Our enduring purpose is to contribute to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Vision (What We Do)
We are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment platform in Southeast Asia. Every day, we are helping organizations build great teams and pairing talent up with great opportunities, 1 match at a time.
Culture matters. Here's what shapes our behaviour at Glints!
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- You got grit
- You consistently try new ways to achieve your goal
- You do whatever it takes to ethically achieve an outcome
- You seek out resources and information even without guidance (You don’t complain about lack of resources)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- You have the courage to say the same things behind and in front of a person (No gossiping)
- You have the courage to do the right thing, even when it is difficult (No cowards)
- You are congruent and treat the cleaner and chairman with equal respect (No sucking up)
- You have backbone to respectfully challenge decisions when you disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable. But will commit once a decision is reached. (No yes-mans or sore losers)
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- You come from a place of good intentions to make a difference
- You care about making a difference to our customers and users
- You care about making a difference on the community and world
- You act fast to make a impact once a clear decision is made
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, keep growing
- You stay humble and keep growing
- You check your ego at the door
- You understand that even an experienced expert grows best with a beginner’s mind
- You seek out and consider feedback consistently
- You are making continuous, never-ending improvement (Kaizen!)
- Clarity of Thought: See with clear eyes, don’t be attached to ego
- You reason from first principles
- You are open to ideas and don’t irrationally attach to your opinions and perspectives
- You persuade with data and logic, instead of rhetoric and emotions
- Ownership: Care intensely about the company’ success, Never say “that’s not my job”
- You take full responsibility for the situation
- You think about what you can make happen rather than what has happened
- You care intensely about the whole company and your team, even if it means sacrificing your short-term interests
- You go above and beyond to help others in the company if its in best interest of company (Never say “that’s not my job”)
- You always act in Glints’ best interest
Read more about our culture here: bit.ly/glintsculture
Technical Curriculum Lead
Product Marketing Lead (B2B)
Content Marketing Intern
Marketing Executive #SGUnitedTraineeships
UX Research (Mid-going-Senior Level)
Finance and Accounting Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Fullstack or/and Backend Developer
Product Marketing Associate