Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Warehouse Operative tại Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Licence to drive warehouse forklifts.
- Systematic and accurate nature.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Prefer to have attend safety courses for handling of Dangerous Goods.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, safe and secure condition at all times.
- Perform incoming goods control (products, quantities and labels).
- Attach logistics unit label to all products received without a readable barcode.
- Receive incoming goods into inventory.
- Perform internal stock movements.
- Participate in stock counts and report reasons for stock discrepancies.
- Ensure correct labelling of products.
- Pick and pack orders for delivery according to the pick lists and within the required time frames.
- Report discrepancies during picking and packing process (e.g. damaged, missing or faulty products).
- Ensure quality picking of batch numbers and shelf life products.
- Transport packed goods to the correct shipment location in the warehouse/dispatch area.
- Ensure products are packed and segregated correctly according to transport and storage regulations.
- Ensure all necessary transport labels are attached to the packed order.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Responsible for returns of assets and update of system if not scanned by driver.
- Responsible for handling product returns.
- Responsible for keeping operations in line with QHSSE practices as laid down by the company.
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Lý do khác