Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc User Experience (UI/UX)/ Product Designer tại Circles.Life
- You love thinking through hard problems and coming up with simple solutions.
- You have a great sense of ownership of and take pride in seeing your ideas come to life.
- You have an insanely sharp eye for detail, not just for pixels on a screen but for workflows and customer journeys.
- Working on front-end UI development, with knowledge in animation, css/js, iOS/Android
- Designing digital products that are simple, useful and usable
- Leading projects that result in measureable improvements
- Complete design sprints in a timely manner, taking into consideration specifications of feature owners
- Conduct user research sessions that result in the improved UX implementations
- Solving customer pain points through research, design iteration and testing
- Making sure that our customers have the best possible experience across all our interfaces
- Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Opportunity to shape how the future of telco and beyond will look like.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- Prototyping skills - You’re equally adept with rough sketches and pixel-perfect interactive mockups.
- UI toolset - Sketch and Invision are our weapons of choice. If you’re a wiz with other tools, try to convince us why we should switch.
- Communication and presentation skills - Articulating why you made your design decisions is just as important as making them in the first place.
- Team player - You’ll be working closely with different teams across a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong desire to learn new things.
- Having designed/launched your own product