Phúc lợi công việc
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Quyền chọn cổ phiếu
We generally give this to our loyal employees who serve the organisation for a certain specified period of time. Eligible employees are offered to buy our Company's shares at a discounted price.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc Unmanned Systems Software Engineer tại Flare Dynamics Pte Ltd
- Programming, testing, documenting, and managing data on new and existing software projects.
- Translating and interpreting user requirements into functional software using standardized coding techniques.
- Design and implementation of software sub-systems and functionality in autopilots for autonomous systems.
- Creation of new functionality including new modes of operation, mode transitions, feedback loops, communication interfaces and other concomitant features on platforms such as Ardupilot, PX4, etc.
- Integrate different sensors and monitoring architecture for system awareness.
- Develop control documents for software change tracking.
- Develop reusable software and system components and integrate these into existing and new designs.
- Support real-world test operations and develop test procedures.
- GNSS-denied autonomous navigation and stabilization.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Electronics/Computer Science or similar discipline.
- More than 2 years experience in Flight Control software development.
- Experience in Unmanned systems/drones and concomitant systems.
- Experience with modification of Ardupilot and similar autopilot platforms.
- Programming experience in C++, Arduino, Python.
- Familiar with microcontroller integration via multiple digital and analogue interfaces.
- Mechatronics background will be beneficial
- Experience in network-based communication
- UI/UX design will be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Independent and disciplined objective-oriented mentality that can work well with teams.
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Test (If applicable)
- Final interview