Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Technical Superintendent tại Ignition Global Consulting
- Complying with the company’s Integrated Management System and the ISM code
- Monitoring the vessels performance, shipboard maintenance and repair programs
- Ensuring that statutory and classification requirements are followed
- Monitoring of spare parts & stores request from vessels
- Reporting to the Fleet management any current issues relating to Speed & Consumption, Operational Performance, Technical Matters, and Class & Flag State Surveys.
- Preparing the Vessel’s budget
- Approving orders, invoices, and payments up to limit of authorization.
- Conduct regular vessels inspections
- Planning in due time statutory and classification surveys to maintain the validity of statutory and classification certificates.
- Notifying classification societies and the Flag Administration, in case of deficiencies arising on the vessel(s) if the case may be
- Monitoring the lube oils and fuel oils quality and consumptions, in relation to vessel safe operation and performance.
- Preparing and organizing the maintenance and repairs during the ship’s trade, without interfering with vessel commercial availability.
- Prepare dry-docking specifications, evaluating tender documents and manage the vessel dry-dock. He is accountable for the dry dock works and costs performance
- Experience sailing as Chief Engineer on commercial vessels
- COC Class 1 Certified
- At least 2 years of shore-based experience