Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Systems Consultant (Infrastructure and Database Department) [NIE] tại National Institute Of Education
- Manage and support the delivery of in-house and outsourced IT projects and services to meet IT initiatives of academic and research users.
- Manage and support the in-house research operations and management system and provide awareness and training to the academic and research community.
- Provide technical advice and consultancy to the academic and research community on IT policy, proposal, procurement and all IT-related matters.
- Plan, design, implement, manage and maintain the server, storage and virtualised infrastructure deployed in the data centre.
- Manage system availability, capacity, incident, problem resolution and asset lifecycle management.
- Develop and review research-related policies, procedures and documentation for research operations and management, and server, storage and virtualisation platform.
- Evaluate, recommend and acquire systems and products for the Institute.
- Provide IT support for research conferences and standby technical support outside office hours.
- Participate in developing and implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Work on weekend occasionally for preventive maintenance and project related activities, provide on-call rotational support coverage and 24-hour response for emergencies.
- A Degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of project management and business process management experience in a research environment.
- 2 to 3 years’ working experience in server, storage administration and virtualisation management.
- Working knowledge in the administration of CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Moodle, Drupal), research tools (EndNote, SAS, SPSS, NVivo), Microsoft products (Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL) and VMware products (vSphere, vCenter).
- Working knowledge of Server and Storage technologies, Virtualization, SAN, NAS, zoning, LUN masking, NFS, CIFS and replication technologies.
- Experience in ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System and ISO 27001 Information Security Management System are preferred.
- Certifications such as CITPM, PMP, VCP, ITIL and CCNA are preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with positive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a research environment and knowledge of research processes will be an advantage.
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Parental/family leave
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building