Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- Understanding and discovering yourself as an individual
- Empowering yourself with the knowledge to build a financially sustainable future
- Understanding and learning how to think like an entrepreneur
- Exposure to classroom-based learning and applied fieldwork will provide definitive training and prepare interns for a career in sales upon graduation.
- Qualified, dedicated and approachable mentors will be available to provide guidance and leadership coaching, this will enable interns to gain valuable skills and competences needed to excel in their future careers
- Training provided by Prudential’s in-house training wing, and engagement with external professional training providers which will provide a high standard of continuous learning to the Premier Agency Force that will enhance the professionalism and productivity of interns.
- Being certified in M5, M9, M9A and HI
- Attending mandatory foundation training
- Prospecting for clients
- Client acquisition through referral programmes
- Portfolio analysis, manage client’s financial planning
- Customised digital marketing techniques, creation of social media identity and presence and market segmentation
- Minimum 21 years of age (Regulatory Requirement)
- Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.