Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- Responsible for the creation of 3D and 2D drawings and other design deliverables to the required standards.
- Develop Detailed Structural Design on Topside modules, and industrial structures such as e-houses, substations, living quarters, pipe racks, and compressor houses; including its secondary and tertiary components.
- Preparation of Structure Primary, Secondary framing drawings, and Connection details
- Preparation of Bill of materials
- Preparation of Equipment support, Platform, Handrail, and ladder drawing
- Preparation of detailed drawing and calculations for FPSO and Topside Structures of the following:
- Prepare lifting procedure from land to Barge & Stowage Plan layout on barge (Seafastening, Stopper Beams, Uplift Restraint & Grillage).
- Understand and performs changes, additions and or revisions required by the immediate supervisor.
- Provide Structural drawings based on Vendor drawings / design sketch and fabrication drawing including material take-off and weight calculation.
- Reviews, checks and approves vendor drawings and other documentations
- Attends technical meetings as directed by lead engineer
- Preparation/production of drawings in support of detail design in line with recognised ISO standards and to the required; time, cost and quality requirements.
- Liaise with profession engineering colleagues and various stakeholders during design lifecycle to ensure coordination and functionality of design, including contribution to design reviews.
- Diploma in Structural/Civil Engineering or related courses
- Atleast 5 years experience in Structural Designing
- Exposure to FPSOs & fixed platforms.
- Proficiency in the software such as PDMS, Tekla, AutoCAD