Phúc lợi công việc
Giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Miễn phí đồ ăn và thức uống
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Chi tiết công việc Staff Accountant tại Zero One Group
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Meet with clients to discuss confidential accounting issues
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses)
- Reconcile bank statements
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare documents for audits
- Advise clients on financial issues via email or phone
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes
- Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus
- Good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Degree in Accounting