Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Sr. iOS Developer tại PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Architect and maintain our native mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Integrate various event tracking frameworks and marketing automation tools to support business and marketing teams to operate more efficiently at scale.
- Work with all stakeholders across the front end, mobile apps, internal apps, and partner apps to correctly use and troubleshoot issues across the backend and client-side apps.
- Those with relevant experience will be considered for a Senior role, to function as a mentor and leader to other Mobile Developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in iPhone app development.
- Extensive knowledge of Kotlin development (2 years experience).
- Prior working experience as a Lead Developer and must have mentored junior developers.
- Experience with consumer-facing mobile products.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with iOS SDK, especially Audio, Video, Core Data related fields.
- Experience with various application architecture (MVVM/MVC, etc).
- Have published at least one original iOS app.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.