Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Sr. Graphic Designer tại PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Maintain photo database(s)
- Produce multimedia content in various formats, including, but not limited to: videos, online photo galleries, photo exhibits, webcasts, podcasts, infographics, slide shows and PowerPoints
- Manage video pre and post-production, scripting, camera work, webcasts, podcasts, and photography
- Support audio and visual needs of events, website(s) and publications
- Oversee annual photo contest
- Utilize multimedia products for greater engagement of online audiences
- Manage online editorial calendar to ensure staff are producing targeted, high-quality content for the website and social media platforms
- Proactively identify and pursue story ideas for online platforms
- Edit online content
- Provide general administrative support to communications activities as needed
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.