Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Software Engineer tại Fundnel Teknologies
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants, and business owners in developing, monitoring, and improving products to facilitate the activity of private investing
- Everything we do is focused on helping build the private capital markets for the next generation of business owners and investors
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Help shape our entire technical stack to ensure state of the art delivery and product, user and market scalability.
- Contribute to the growth of our product team, both internally through coaching & knowledge sharing and externally through hiring & onboarding.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new features.
- Maintain fundnel.com and other products to fulfill and exceed our business goals.
- Ensure high code quality and best practices.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- More than 3 years of software development experience, with a focus on Web Development
- Working experience with an MVC framework: Yii, Rails, Django, Laravel, Symfony…
- Solid understanding of standard software engineering concepts and practices
- Expertise in an object-oriented programming language, JS, HTML and CSS.
- Expertise with unit and end-to-end testing (browser-focused).
- Experience in database design and architecture.
- Experience in any frontend framework: React.js, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Systems.
- All our work happens in English, so you should have advanced business knowledge of it.