Phúc lợi công việc
Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Senior UI/UX Designer (Web Marketing) tại Gameloft Vietnam
- UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforms them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframe to the final Website;
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design; You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology;
- You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces;
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Generates user personas and user scenarios;
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming;
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype;
- Presents high fidelity designs/mocks-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval;
- Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project;
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets;
- Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- Collaborates with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Degree/College in Web/Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud- Photoshop, Illustrator and XD;
- Having creative ideas, always with Client’s objectives in mind;
- Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design;
- Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design;
- Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns;
- Animating prototype and wireframe;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images;
- Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients;
- Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team player with solid work ethics;
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions;
- Good English communication skills - written and verbal;