Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Senior Supply Chain Specialist tại Starbucks Corporation
- To ensure the demand planning file are updated frequently from the ERP system at store level with high level of forecast accuracy.
- To ensure the supply planning file are updated frequently from AP & local vendors at warehouse level.
- Master planning build up & updated frequently to review with Supply Chain Operations Manager on weekly basis to ensure balance demand & supply stock level to support store operation with the best-in-class service.
- Work with local vendor in ensuring smooth day to day delivery operation as well as order placing.
- Work with Marketing & category to ensure the launching date of all the NSO & Promotion campaigns
- Work with Supply Chain Operation Manager to review the master planning on daily basic to ensure smooth supply to store without constrain,
- To support Supply Chain Manager in build-up Supply chain network design to improve local distribution and support business growth.
- Support Supply Chain Operation Manager in data analysis to find opportunity for COGS improvement,
- Own KPI/Scorecard tracking, provide root cause analysis and solution to ensure the accuracy
- Own value chain improvement and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
- Assist the manager on reports analyses, issue resolutions, masterplan follow-ups and audits preparation
- If assigned, perform the role of a Starbucks Key User for ERP (software) and Power BI or TMS (software application) or other tools
- Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
- If assigned, play a role as Project contributor and own the mastery for the data accuracy and consult for respective partners for data matters
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics & Supply Chain, etc.
- 3 – 5 years in Supply Chain, Planning, Procurement or related matters.
- Experience in using ERP, Power BI.
- Excellent user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and be able to write Macro.
- A data driven profile who is also commercially minded, with strong analytical skills.
- Problem Solving – good thinking/analysis, and problem-solving skills. Able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution.
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners.
- Operates with Discipline – Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence operation.
- Strong communications skills, working closely with Marketing & Category, supplier, stores and operation managers.
- Hands-on experience managing an initiative from start to finish.
- Eager to learn and experiment and not afraid to fail.
- Proactive, self-managing with organizational skills.
- English communication is required.
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building