Phúc lợi công việc
Giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Hỗ trợ laptop, thiết bị làm việc
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Chi tiết công việc Senior Programmer tại PT. Mindo Small Business Solutions
- As a Senior Software Engineer, your mission will be to use cutting edge technology to build and automate a highly efficient, flexible and fault-tolerant infrastructure.
- Very good knowledge of Web dev. architecture and libraries, being able to analyze them, add new libraries or modify existing ones with little or no supervision
- Have an interest and passion for coaching and growing talent within the team, with a great potential and willingness to learn new technologies
- Research solutions to coding and performance issues
- Work closely with the QA to ensure that the code has no bugs and meets the user's expectations
- Write technical documentation about the features and projects developed
- Able to communicate with stakeholders and external partners without major problems and with little assistance.
- Expertise in one of these Programming languages is a must (python, PHP or Golang).
- Good analytical skills and ability to follow the guidelines/training given by supervisors/managers
- Solid understanding of OOP, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Python development
- Working with AWS and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs; experience with networking, properly architecting high availability systems, and security in an AWS context, and such AWS technologies as EC2, RDS, S3/EBS/Glacier, VPC, ELB/ALB, etc.
- Having experience with continuous integration and delivery tooling.
- Experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor is a plus
- Familiar with unit test, functional testing and integration testing
- Process work with accuracy and attention to detail, perform multiple task simultaneously
- Self-starter excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Strong linux background
- Good English communication skills