Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Senior Data Scientist tại ilmuOne Data
- Responsible for methodology research, data processing, and documentation to conduct independent self-guided exploration of research and frame open-ended industry questions, including, but not limited to:
- Conducts statistical analyses to develop strategies,
- Builds predictive models and machine-learning algorithms,
- Identifies data patterns and trends,
- Proposes solutions and strategies to business challenges,
- Presents information using data visualization techniques, and
- Documents all processes and research.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through machine learning and/or statistical modelling.
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviors that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement through machine learning and/or statistical modelling.
- Responsible for implementation of client’s analytics solutions with internal Project Coordinator.
- Develop and maintain client analytics reports.
- Commits to personal learning and growth.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Data Science fields.
- Demonstrable advanced skills in Python and SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Preferred familiarity with deep learning libraries, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Advanced in Mathematical, Statistical, and/or Machine Learning skills required, and their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Preferred familiarity with diverse applications of data science ranging from Neural Networks to NLP to machine vision.
- Knowledge and/or experience in working with structured and unstructured data sets.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Data Architecture and Engineering, especially Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiar with Data Visualization Tools, Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Problem-solving skills, structured thinking and scientific approach required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and keep supervisors informed.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise terms.
- Willing to learn new skills and able to do so independently.
- Ability to take initiative.