Mô tả công việc
Phúc lợi công việc
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Tin đăng này được quản lý bởi
Chi tiết công việc Senior BIM Coordinator tại GBC Engineer Viet Nam LLC
- Creating, putting into practice, and maintaining digital protocols for projects and meet the requirements from
- Coordinate project models with client and other participants.
- Make sure that all projects adhere to and follow the QA process based on requirements from Clients
- Managing BIM Coordinator to ensure the effectiveness of Clash Detection, Model Audit, and Model
- Maintenance using BIMCollab, Solibri or relevant softwares.
- Direct communication with the client through meeting, emails and transfer value information to BIM Team
- Attendance and participation in the biweekly meetings of the team
- Resolve issues and offer suggestions to clients as necessary
- Determine and document any training requirements that must be met in order to complete a project.
- Communicate with the BIM Team and the Client, making sure that all correspondence is correct, succinct,
- and clear.
- Make Weekly Project Reports to Line Manager
- Bachelor's/master's degree in construction or related field.
- 3-5 years experience at this position.
- Have good knowledge about BIM and Structural.
- Good at Revit, Naviswork, BIM360, BIMCollab, Solibri.
- Good communication skills, able to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Proficient English skills
- Competitive salary and additional quarterly KPI bonus
- Review annual salary increase 2 times/year
- On-the-job training and coaching
- External trainings for leadership, language, software training
- Work in a young, dynamic and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Develop your knowledge and skills in the international working environment for your future career path
- Compulsory insurance: Social – Health - Unemployment insurance as per Labour Law
- Enjoy additional union benefits (birthday bonus, holiday bonus, wedding bonus, child birth bonus)
- Receive long service awards after 3 -5 years with up to 25 Mio VND
- Enjoy additional medical care (accident, healthcare insurance, life insurance)
- Take part in company events (football, badminton, swimming, music class etc.)
- Enjoy fruits and snacks in the company (e.g. fruit day)
- Special awards for outstanding performance (employee of quarter, employee of year etc.)
- Enjoy fully covered team building trips with company
- Annual leave 14 - 18 full-paid days (14 leave days in first year and 18 annual leave days after 5 years)
An Toàn khi tìm việc trên Glints
KHÔNG cung cấp thông tin ngân hàng hoặc thẻ tín dụng khi ứng tuyển. Nhà tuyển dụng KHÔNG bao giờ yêu cầu chi phí ứng tuyển hoặc phí đào tạo.Learn More