Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Security Engineer tại Novelship
- Design, build, and operate the core security infrastructure used by Novelship’s engineering teams.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes in security related areas.
- Make impactful decisions about systems and security — their edge cases, failure modes, and life cycles.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and systems security to development teams.
- Conduct security reviews, auditing, penetration testing, risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, threat modeling.
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and abuse.
- Analyse and understand our network traffic flows and application behavior to detect and hunt down outliers.
- Lead security awareness and security knowledge sharing with teams to foster a culture of security.
- Empathy, strong communication skills and a deep respect for the power of collaboration
- A learning mindset, regardless of level or experience
- The ability to drive clear next steps when encountering ambiguous spaces without clear lines of ownership
- High standards for code quality and a constructive attitude to help others raise the bar
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Web and mobile application security experience with a thorough understanding of web and mobile application vulnerabilities.
- Understanding/experience of configuring network and web application firewalls.
- A knack for considering how systems can fail and how to fix them
- An ability to think creatively and holistically about reducing risk in a complex environment
- 3 Years of Experience as a Cyber Security Engineer
- Experience with security pentesting tools, Web APP testing and API testing.