Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Identify potential prospects and create new sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing, and networking
- Generate leads and build customer pipelines
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Setup qualified appointments for Sales Managers through proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly quota for the creation of sales accepted leads
- Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up actions throughout the sales cycle
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM system. Ensure all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative, preferably in a B2B sector
- Strong experience in lead generation, outbound sales, prospecting and cold calling
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including at the C-level
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities, with the opportunity to grow into a closer role / Sales Manager / Sales Leader.
- Opportunity to build outbound lead generation for a wide range of industries
- Develop your technical sales skills in cold calling and prospecting aided by the use of technology and sales automation tools.
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Generous commissions that reward you for your results – not your time spent at work. Commissions grow exponentially as your performance grows as well.