Chi tiết công việc Product Manager tại Holistics Software
The story of dbx (dbdiagram, dbdocs, and DBML)
What will you be doing & learning
Who we are looking for
The skills and experience you need
- Have strong Product / Problem Solving / Analytical / Marketing / UX / Insight-driven mindsets
- Have a Computer Science background or relevant technical experience. If you don't, you need to have a basic understanding of Database and Programming at least.
- Can collaborate well with both internal (engineering, design, marketing) and external stakeholders (users, customers) to build the products and drive towards the team objectives
- Have experience conducting users research to get qualitative insight and analyzing data to inform product decisions,
- Have experience in marketing or launching products to market is a plus (ProductHunt launch, Performance Marketing, etc.)
- You are always eager to learn and grow, entrepreneurial and self-driven,
- You have built and delivered tech products before,
- Great English writing and communication skills
Why You'll Love Working
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse
- Big-screen monitor(s)
Join our team
- Thời gian làm việc linh động
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Parental/family leave
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building