Phúc lợi công việc
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc Product Management - Assistant Manager tại PT Cekindo Bisnis International
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new marketing ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- At least bachelor’s degree, with minimum 5 years of working experience in the product marketing or brand marketing field
- Use of designing software and video editing tools
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools and Google Ads
- Able to speak and write English
- Having industry background in medical device, beauty care, cosmetic will be a plus
- Plan, strategize and manage online marketing efforts to build brand awareness.
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate with B2B customers and work closely with sales team to effectively achieve marketing objectives and maintain good relationships.
- Manage operating costs and budgets, monitor and maintain store inventory supplies.
- Coordinate daily operations for sales and technical team (e.g. sales processes, orders, payments).
- Analyze and interpret reports and data (e.g revenues, expenses and competition).
- Set daily medical equipment delivery schedules to achieve and exceed company productivity and sales goals.
- Maintain social media content, develop and run social media campaigns and ads.
- Prepare and produce marketing materials and collaterals.
- Deal with third‐party agencies, suppliers for marketing collaterals and media.
- Organize offline and online workshops and events to increase sales opportunity.
- Monitor customer and client satisfaction, handle and reply customer inquires.
- Building good relationship and explore sales opportunities for medical equipment.
- Actively involved in SEO efforts to improve brand ranking on search engines.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Provide product training to the team on latest product updates.