Phúc lợi công việc
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Chi tiết công việc Performance Marketing Analyst tại ilmuOne Data
- Explore client data to gather accurate insights relevant to the client’s business goals
- Communicate insights from the data to clients with your presentation, writing, and data visualization skills
- Develop and maintain client analytics reports, presentations, and data.
- Develop KPI dashboards.
- Actively participate in discussions with clients, ranging from executors to C-levels, to ensure that insights become data-driven action plans
- Develop and maintain SOPs to ensure scalability of your work
- You are a goal-driven problem-solver
- You are persistent and/or a quick-learner
- You are a team player, you do not think that compromising is a sign of weakness or selfishness
- You are able to independently perform self-reflection and you always welcome criticism
- Willing to take initiatives to assist your team
- Able to work with minimal supervision and keep supervisors informed
- Preferably have 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing optimization, analytics, business intelligence, or similar fields
- Understanding of using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer)
- Understanding of performance marketing and its platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic)
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Data visualization and relevant tools (Tableau, Google Datastudio, Microsoft Power BI)
- SQL, preferably BigQuery SQL