Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Pt. Pemad International Transearch, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Pt. Pemad International Transearch allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Chi tiết công việc Penerjemah bahasa daerah Indonesia tại Pt. Pemad International Transearch
- It is a freelance or project-based job. You may work remotely from your home
- Native speakers of the following Indonesia's local languages: Jawa, Minang, Bugis, Madura, Banjar, Aceh, Sunda, Bali, Batak, Betawi, Makassar, Palembang, Papua, Tetum, and many others
- English graduate is preferable
- At least 1 year of translation experience
- Well-versed in English, Indonesian, and the local language(s)
- Comfortable with internet searches and researches
- Proven delivery of quality translation in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate and efficient researcher.
- Meticulous translator with exceptional command of Indonesian/English/local languages grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to follow very structured editorial guidelines and style.
- Prioritize content requirements based on audience and market.
- Adapt to new requirements, both editorial and technical as based on the projects.
- Excellent communication skills and time management; able to respond promptly and professionally to project managers’ queries and directives.