Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Chi tiết công việc Paid Ads Specialist tại FOREXimf.com
- Plan and execute all digital acquisition activities (for mobile app and website) using ads platform including SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, programmatic, etc.
- Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI keeping the CAC at the optimum level.
- Manage communication with multiple vendors and third-party trackers in order to achieve acquisition objectives.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Do campaign acquisition fraud monitoring and take actions to minimize the fraud numbers.
- Plan and create a small-scale A-B test campaign to optimize campaign and creative performance better.
- Suggest new digital channels that have the potential to increase new user numbers in an efficient way.
- Will work from Bandung Headquarter
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in any related field with a strong quantitative background.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (Min 2 years), extensive experiences in managing in-house digital performance marketing at technology company (such as e-commerce, online-travel, mobile-gaming, etc) is preferable.
- Highly proficient in using digital ads platform such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads
- Have experience in managing Ad Networks for acquisition campaigns.
- Have basic understanding of organic acquisition such as App Store Optimization (ASO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience in setting up platform integration (for mobile app and website) with third parties (ex-Google, Facebook, Sizmek, Appsflyer) for campaign set-up and tracking purposes.
- Creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage consumers the most.
- Have a good understanding of mobile attribution tools (e.g. Appsflyer).
- Understand the basics of mobile app install fraud methods and its monitoring tool (e.g Appsflyer Protect 360).
- Have basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Able to generate meaningful reports using tools such as Google Data Studio would be a plus.
- Experiences in handling programmatic ad buying would be a plus.