Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Operations Executive tại Revou
More specifically you will:
- Regularly track, update, and report on students' and clients' progress status from onboarding, allocation, raise any issues and gain feedback of their experience working with Labs through data on given tools and platforms. You are able to create easily digestible data visualizations and reports for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS), Account Coordinator (AC), Career Support (CS), and Business Development (BD). Adding automation elements to processes that are currently performed manually regarding invoices of students, clients, mentors, and other parties. The goal is that all stakeholders can have positive experiences working with RevoU.
- Gather insight or identify students' skills and performance through data-based intervention and giving recommendations based on it.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) & Account Coordinator (AC) to conduct Labs Workshops, from preparation, administration, to evaluation process.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in operations roles
- Data-oriented and process driven You are a detailed person and love sitting in front of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel “playing around” with numbers, tables, charts, and graphs. You enjoy collecting, analyzing, and drawing insight from the data. Your motto is “I can’t improve what I don’t measure.”
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing students succeed You love our mission and have a genuine passion for supporting others' career growth and development. You will need to prove to us how you translated such passion into specific, calculated actions throughout your own experiences.
- High energy & motivation You have the determination to persevere through challenges and a dynamic environment. You are able to motivate yourself and the people who work with you to always deliver the best things for the company.
- Growth mindset - long life learner and improve Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Collaborative and great communication skills You will work with many stakeholders from other divisions. You contribute, communicate, and are not afraid to speak up or ask for help. Simply stated, you are a solid team player.
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record- high employee satisfaction (our monthly eNPS hovers on the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employees referrals
- Tuỳ chọn việc làm từ xa
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Lý do khác