Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Operational Manager - Surabaya tại Lalamove Indonesia
What you will do:
- Driver operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers
- Driver operations standards: identify, build and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues from occurring
- Performance: regularly track the efficiency of the team and the service quality provided to the network, and deploy corrective/improvement actions
What we seek:
- Leadership skills to deal with a large and diverse driver communities
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality
- Strong integrity to make the best decisions for the company in every situation and stand firm without compromising company's values
- Data-driven to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation
Wha you will need:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of managerial/operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics/e-commerce company
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Proven track record of hands on leadership experience through managing sizable teams
- Strong empathy to understand the needs of drivers and users.
- Calm under pressure.
- You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Indonesian national with fluency in English is a must
- Parental/family leave