Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Office Administrator tại Binance Vietnam
- Assist and support in the initial set up of our local organisation from a very early stage.
- Provide administrative support for all BUs including managing office suppliers, catering, meeting scheduling, travel bookings, courier logistics and other operational tasks.
- Coordination of employee events and activities, including annual dinner, team buildings, anniversary celebrations.
- Support office renovation and relocation as well as premise maintenance.
- Enhance and optimise corporate policies and proceedings.
- Manage budget planning, expense vendor management, purchasing and fixed asset management.
- Coordinate with Global HR and Admin teams to implement global strategies and tailor them to local needs.
- Partner with and support tasks from the local regional director.
- Be the on-the-ground expert for local knowledge and current affairs.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years experience in office management or administration.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of Malay and/or Chinese are beneficial.
- Experienced with policy design, communication and process improvement.
- Prior experience in procurement or HR is a plus.
- Well organised, accountable with an attention to detail, hardworking and a quick learner.
- Can-do attitude, open-minded and approachable personality for understanding and supporting employees' needs.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks under pressure.
- Must be based in Malaysia
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire