Phúc lợi công việc
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Miễn phí đồ ăn và thức uống
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Network Operation Center Engineer tại Jigentec CO., LTD. (次元科技股份有限公司)
- Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Alarm Handling and Escalation
- Client Interaction
- Documentation and Reporting
- Experience with commercial CDNs and monitoring technologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP, and other cloud platforms.
- Capable to manage, monitor, and support our client's network infrastructure, servers, and services.
- Monitor our clients’ services and respond to graph/log anomalies, and system alerts.
- Follow up proactively with internal or external parties for issue resolution progress.
- Knowledge about CDN configuration and operations.
- Knowledge of HTTP, TLS, and SSL.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and DNS protocols.
- Summarize and report on monitored systems for service improvement.
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- Able to automate processes and workflows via Shell, Python, or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with build and release automation.
- Experience with Network and Synthetic monitoring systems, gathering metric. collection, visualization, including trend statistical analysis.
- Experience building and administering LAMP or distributed web applications, and related open-source software.
- Conversational in both English (equivalent to TOEIC 650) and Chinese.
- Identify issues according to SOPs and experience, and accelerate identified issues for resolution when necessary.
- Good troubleshooting skills to break down complex issues and find the root cause of system issues.
- Problem-solving skills. Able to understand requirements and constraints from both sides of integration.
- Ambition. There will be many opportunities to improve this process and expand the role and team in the coming months. We want somebody who is excited to build a business with us.
- Self-motivation. Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to recognize problem constraints and negotiate tradeoffs
- Possesses an analytical mindset