Chi tiết công việc Merchandising Admin Assistant tại BIASA Group
- Provide administrative support to merchandising team including running reports and analyzing sales and stock figures. Updating weekly sales information for analysis documents
- Providing crucial support to the Merchandiser to taking an active role to monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels in distribution centers and stores.
- Helping and assisting Merchandiser to predict and plan how many of each item will send, in what color and size
- Daily/weekly replenishment to stores and e-commerce.
- Running various weekly sales/stock reports
- To assist with data entry and take responsibility for data input / updating in various Merchandise systems
- Ensure all administration documentation procedures are maintained
- To undertake general departmental administration work, under the direction of the Merchandiser
- Performing any ad hoc duties and task as reasonably requested
- Degree in merchandising/fashion design/textile management.
- 1+ years of experience in the fashion industry with merchandising experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong general computer and Excel skills
- Fluently skills in English (listening, writing, speaking, and reading), and skills in other languages are plus points
- Have a keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach