Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Marketing Executive tại Allura Asia
- Take responsibility for driving e-commerce sales and branding.
- Develop new sales and marketing strategies for the company's online business.
- Develop strategies to boost sales and increase website traffic.
- Implement such strategies into practice using the company's existing e-commerce platforms, 3rd party marketplace or new platforms.
- Use SEO, Social Media and/or any other internet marketing platforms to enhance the company's online conversion rates.
- Create defined customer sets and identifying the appropriate campaigns (online & offline) to grow revenues and increase sales and ensuring Company’s online sales goals and profitability.
- Work closely with third party agencies and marketing teams to develop and manage eCommerce campaigns and strategies to ensure timely and quality implementation with appropriate budget and ROI driven
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the marketplace key account team
- Monitor the market and provide intelligence for internal operation
- Create content, digital marketing tactics and campaigns to generate traffic and sales
- Adhoc duties as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing/Business or Digital Marketing.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Beauty Industry, if not relevant experience in E-Commerce/Online Consumer Goods, FMCG or Retail Industry can also be considered.
- Proven track records on driving sales on E commerce platforms and passionate about digital sales
- Familiarity and ease in managing data and multiple reporting platforms using MS Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience in Google Adword, Google Display Network, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Able to build alliance with different stakeholders for executing the online retail initiatives
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân