Phúc lợi công việc
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc Management Associate (Thailand) tại SourceSage
- Solving real business challenges that the company is facing
- Completion of at least 3 X Job rotations out of 4 areas (Product Management, Operations/Supplier Management, Account Management/Business Development) in 18 months to gain exposure to different aspects of the business
- Deployment in 19th month to one of the areas rotated (This is usually done based on best performing candidate in each field) with increment package!
- There will be at least one candidate will that be deployed overseas for regional role in one of SourceSage offices in Japan, Malaysia, Australia, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong or China.
- Mentorship by senior management or leaders within the company
- Fast-track to managerial/team lead position at the end of the programme
- You may also apply for MA-Finance track which requires two rotations
- Typically fresh grad with less than 1-2 years working experience
- Adaptability and flexibility to wear multiple hats in a startup
- Strong creativity and growth mindset for self improvement
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English, and one more second language
- Desire to work hard and succeed
- Not a time checker and someone responsible who will finish the tasks given or answer to stakeholders no matter the time and day
- Passionate, Driven and Hungry to learn and grow
- Degree in any discipline
- You are in one of the TOP univeristy locally
- Interest in at least one of the areas: Product Management, Supply Chain, Procurement, BD, Growth, Sales, Account Management