Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc AVIATION LOGISTICS MANAGER tại PT Indonesia Defence Services
- Achieve Operational excellence and actively pursue the development of the logistics department.
- Perform in a high-pressure environment with a proven aptitude of adaptation to a changing mission profile that requires creative problem-solving techniques
- To ensure strong process management is in place and implement, benchmark, improve and control operational performance against agreed guidelines/ Key Performance Indicators
- To liaise/ coordinate with internal departments and to deliver total business solutions and support business strategies
- Prioritizes efforts for all Logistics team members, providing support between multiple programs competing for time and resources. Manages and balances workload and takes it into account when developing spend plans and proposal pricing.
- To oversee all Purchasing Order within the company
- Managing the daily workflow of the Logistics department
- Maintaining a high-end communication approach within the team and overseas
- Maintaining track-records showing the updated standard operating procedures of the individual accounts handled by the team
- To be responsible for overdue outstanding and assist finance department to clear overdue outstanding
- To comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software