1. Closely communicate with the Inspection Coordinator to schedule the inspection assigned.
2. Implement inspection according to operation guidelines, inspection guidelines, and any special instructions provided by the company and clients.
3. Complete inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
4. Submit inspector’s job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirement.
5. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
1. D1/ D2/ D3/ D4/ or above education level.
2. Good command of oral and written English.
3. Major in Engineering (Furniture, Textile, Mechanical, or Electronic etc.)
4. Having 1 year more working experience in inspection field or quality control background of furniture or textile.
5. Ideally person is a well-organized team player, able to solve on-site problems independently, and with good interpersonal skill.
6. Integrity and honesty.
7. Willing to travel frequently.
8. Healthy body without color blindness and sight weakness.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rp11,516,000 - Rp12,955,500 per month