Phúc lợi công việc
Giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Chi tiết công việc Junior Software / Game Developer tại Vouse
- Develop responsive 3D applications for PC or mobile, utilizing game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity.
- Integrate applications with a variety of hardware such as cameras or touchscreens where required.
- Research and adopt other game engine compatible technologies to meet client requirements, such as AR/VR/MR.
- Collaborate with designers and artists on design and delivery of interactive applications.
- Be engaged with project development throughout project life cycle (concept, testing, delivery, post-launch, etc).
- Assist in advising clients on design limitations, alternatives, and cost issues.
- Assist in writing system and user documentation.
- Support end users in application maintenance and enquiries where required.
- Diploma/Degree in Game Development, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Good knowledge and experience in C++ and Unreal Engine 4, or C# and Unity.
- Familiarity with 3D graphical handling and optimization aspects.
- Familiarity with networking is a plus.
- Willingness to suggest, pick up and utilize related technologies and frameworks as required.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in related field.
- Entry-level candidates with a strong portfolio welcome to apply.