Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR tại Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production
- Communicate with global stakeholders and understanding their assets needs.
- Distribute assets to global markets following confidential procedures.
- Quality checking print and digital assets before uploading.
- Upload assets to the client’s asset systems.
- Make sure all assets are uploaded to systems correctly.
- Strictly follow the guidelines to make sure no misunderstanding regarding the confidentiality commitment.
- Coordinate uploads activities for different projects.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the clients with the best offers in regard to the quality of delivery and throughout the whole project life cycle.
- Follow up on timelines to ensure no delay at the uploading stage.
- Deep understanding of the specific request for each uploading task.
- Build, maintain and enhance good teamwork spirit within the team and across the departments.
- Education: BA/BS in Business Administration, International Business or Marketing/Communication Management.
- Work Experience: fresh graduates to 1 year working experience.
- Good English communicationskills (at least TOEIC 750).
- Well-organised and keen on details.
- Competency of Microsoft applications (especially in Excel), web environment and web applications.
- Having knowledge of graphic design is a plus.
- Basic understanding for processes and process development.
- Pro-active, trustworthy and a quick learner is expected.
- Positive thinker and a problem solver.
- Ability to work independently as well as willingly to support colleagues as a team. Work under high pressure, result-oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
- 13th month salary
- An attractive package of annual leave, sick leave and child-sick leave
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Meal, mobile and petrol allowance
- Free parking for motorbikes
- Teambuilding activities and social events (company trips, charity trip, New Year’s party, kickoff party, team building, Friday bar, gifts for Tet and mid-autumn festival, lucky money, quarter team bonus)
- A nice place to work incl. rooftop pantry with table football
- A focus on personal and professional growth, adding to your skillsets, and always challenging the status quo
- An international working environment that is constantly moving
- A chance to develop working relationships with overseas colleagues
- We promise that you will get busy, you will have fun, you will be challenged, and you will become more skilled. In other words, you will not be bored
- Please send your CV as PDF and application letter in English with the desired salary to
- We will only reach out to short-listed candidates.