Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Junior Product Designer tại TokoTalk
- Each day is a new opportunity for you to flex your problem-solving skills as you work on designing experiences that will make the e-commerce ecosystem greater.
- You will collaborate closely with different product teams across the organization and be a part of their success.
- Use an iterative user-centered design process, which is thoughtfully guided by research and data. As a tight-knit group, we also have an open and curiosity-driven design culture that encourages feedback, forming fellowship with other creative minds, and growing professionally as designers.
- Work closely with the Product Manager & Product Researcher to deliver data-driven design output
- Rapidly iterate through design solutions
- Create design artifacts: screen visuals, ScreenFlow, visual prototype, design handover documentation
- Validate your work by creating hypotheses, develop usability test cases,s and being involved in moderated / unmoderated usability testing
- Utilize diverse sets of usability testing tools (usability hub, maze)
- Promoting user-centered design principles and best practices across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree from Visual Communication Design/ related field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in product design, UI/UX, user research fields
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating the process and problem-solving skills
- Required skills: wireframing, usability testing, prototyping, product design, app mobile web design, solution implementation, and design system.
- Experience in developing designs for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the team.
- Experience in using mockup/prototyping tools like Figma, Balsamiq, Zeplin, etc.
- Good Understanding of Design Process and usage of data
- Demonstrated history and familiarity with UX research techniques, like conducting usability studies, user interviews, A/B tests, etc.
- A Great Problem Solver & Critical Thinker.
- A deep passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- A team player who is willing to listen, learn and collaborate with others.
- Extraordinary presentation & communication skills - able to make complex ideas understandable
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes
- Be open to receiving feedback.