Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- Data QA Automation Engineer with CAN-DO attitude to ensure all quality aspects across all JULO products.
- Participate in all aspects of the Data Platform Development Lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- Have a thorough understanding of software testing methods.
- Responsible for data quality, system performance, scalability, functional and regression testing of our data platform.
- Responsible for creating test plans and test cases.
- Responsible for documenting defects found using a bug tracking system and follow issues to resolution.
- Responsible for test automation using tools, scripts, etc. Augment / improve / automate existing tests where applicable.
- Interact with Data Engineers / Data Scientists during all stages of projects.
- Investigate performance and stability issues involving a large, sophisticated, and evolving set of code bases
- Experience in writing automated tests, writing scripts to improve data platform development process, writing monitoring checks for data quality / backend components
- Experience in manual testing for data platforms
- Candidate with Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Linux, UNIX, Python, Bash / Shell, SQL
- Nice to have Skill(s): Spark, Hadoop, Redshift, Airflow
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.