Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Junior Accountant tại Totallyawesome Vietnam Co. Ltd
- Perform bank reconciliations in a cloud based accounting software (Xero)
- Cross-check to ensure the accuracy of all AP invoices, log all AP invoices into Xero, and control all outstanding invoices
- Prepare and preliminarily check all supplier contracts to ensure key information such as the Company’s name and address, product/service information are accurate
- Manage and control all Insertion Orders' (IOs) electronic signing and fillings, follow up with appropriate parties on unsigned IOs
- Audit the existence and accuracy of reimbursement expenses against the Company's policies, and compile monthly reimbursement expense report
- Collect and properly file all supporting documents to journal entries including contracts, invoices, hand-over minutes
- Prepare vendor setup forms requested by clients, and submit to appropriate levels for approval before sending out
- Support and coordinate with other team members on monthly book closing, monthly management reports, and year end external audit
- This list is not exhaustive and scope will be adapted to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrative, Accounting or Finance
- No previous experience is required, internship experience with similar tasks are preferred
- Strong English skills - writing and reading competencies are the musts, verbal skills are highly valued (documents are in English, all email communications are in English, trainings will be English)
- International exposure or mindset is a must have
- Love spreadsheets more than coffee, and comfortable working in a cloud based environment (Google G Suite and Xero cloud based accounting)
- Highly comfortable working in a changing startup environment
- Accuracy, punctuality, detail-oriented
- Fast mover, takes the lead to get things done effectively, and loves solving problems
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude are very important
- Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic mindset with great business acumen
- You will need to use your personal laptop to work. In case you don't have a laptop, the Company offers a laptop financing program
- Our team has a serious track record. Our leadership team consists of serial entrepreneurs, investors and executives from successful digital media companies.
- We work with almost every major kids’ brands and media companies in the world today such as Disney, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Turner and hundreds of others.
- We’re a global team with offices across APAC.
- We value and support growth and development and reward those who are willing to take responsibility and run with things.