Tin đăng này được quản lý bởi
Chi tiết công việc Jr Sales Admin tại 99 Group
- Ensure proper collection of property sales materials by
- Observing activity in the sales whatsapp groups and keeping track of reported sales
- Ensure collection of the documents required including Surat Pesanan
- Checking the documents for completion
- Notifying the salesperson when the documents are incomplete and ensuring fast and thorough completion.
- Recording sales information into our documents and database by
- Entering the sales information into the relevant slack channel and finance documents
- Ensuring on-time invoicing and collection of fees from client by
- Checking with the sales manager and in-house sales teams when a payment milestone is due by the consumer.
- If the consumer has not yet paid on time, the sales admin is responsible to push the sales team to push the consumer to make payment. Sales admin must notify the sales manager, VP sales and project manager of any extended delays
- Monitoring the finance dashboard and double checking with the finance team once an invoice is due to be sent to client
- Checking with the finance team once the invoice is due to be collected to ensure collection
- Liaise with the client directly when an amount due to 99 Group is late, or
- Notifying the Project Manager when an amount due to 99 Group is late so the Project Manager can liaise with the client.
- Ensuring proper allocation of sales by
- Ensuring that we receive weekly updates of all stock movement from the developer clients and copies of the Surat Pesanan (SP)
- Double checking each SP to ensure no suspicious activity, specifically sales that are supposed to be allocated to 99 Group not being reported.
- Notifying the Project Manager, VP Sales and Product Head of any suspicious activity.
- Tracking/Recording Sales Velocity
- Ensuring that we receive weekly updates of all stock movement from the developer clients
- Tracking and recording the sales velocity into a sheet in order to observe stock movement.
- Joining agent WA groups of other projects, collecting sales velocity information, and recording this as well.
- 2+ years experience in a finance, administrative or other similar role
- Extremely detail oriented and SOP abiding
- Able to keep information and data organized
- High sense of integrity handling confidential client and company information
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (i.e. Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.).
- Trustworthy and respectful – we are a highly inclusive organization and observe a strong code of eth
An Toàn khi tìm việc trên Glints
KHÔNG cung cấp thông tin ngân hàng hoặc thẻ tín dụng khi ứng tuyển. Nhà tuyển dụng KHÔNG bao giờ yêu cầu chi phí ứng tuyển hoặc phí đào tạo.Learn More