Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc IT Support Specialist - Team Lead tại Tele-centre Services Pte Ltd
- Lead a team to provide technical helpdesk service to around 1,300 employees across five sites.
- Provide technical assistance and support to Executive staff like President, VP and Directors as and when required.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive inventory and life cycle management of IT assets.
- Configure and troubleshoot IT equipment such as Click Share and Projectors.
- Responsible for ensuring Microsoft Deployment Server (network deployment) is updated and running.
- Possess understanding of all OSI layers and technical skills in configuring routers/switches and firewalls.
- Possess network administration experience in supporting Cisco products.
- Well-verse in technical trouble-shooting, technical analytical and investigation skills.
- Management of critical incidents and professional handling of escalations.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing queries from end-users and onsite troubleshooting on operational topics.
- Continuous monitoring of operations and proactive development to improve user experience and IT processes.
- Be familiar with virtualization software to as to provide technical support on VMware issues.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the head of department.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient with ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Required Skill(s): helpdesk support, VMware, office365, Webex, Teams, OneDrive, Networking, MDM (Mobile Email).
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Comfortable in traveling to various work site as and when required.