Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- Identifying the IT Governance standards in accordance with company needs, the requirements, and provisions of regulators and other relevant parties. At a minimum include: structure, infrastructure, framework references, and compliance with documentation
- Ensuring the company has met / applied required minimum based on standards (No.1). Both in terms of IT governance and IT risk management aspects.
- Preparing standard or framework needed to conduct the IT department operational activities and ensure there are no standards that overlapping each other (eg ITIL, COBIT, ISO)
- Performing risk identification and assessment of the IT department as a whole, which includes implementation of Cyber Risk Assessment
- Conducting evaluation, assessment and monitoring of compliance with governance aspects.
- Prepare and ensure the adequacy of mitigation and / or action plans related to operational activities carried out by the IT department, has taken into account both governance and risk management aspects.
- Carry out organisation good governance by applying ISO27001 Information Security framework
- Summarising every incident / risk event that occurs and coordinate with the risk management department regarding monitoring, escalation, and resolution
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Economy/Business Administration with 2-3 years of professional work experience.
- Having at least 2 years of experience as Information Security or IT Governance or IT Auditors
- Having an excellent knowledge of ISO27001 and COBIT and/or PCI-DSS
- Having at least one of the following equivalent certifications is preferred: COBIT, ITIL CRISC or CISA
- Familiar with Indonesian regulatory requirements and their impact on IT policies