Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc IPQC ( In-Process Quality Control) Staff tại PT Esco Bintan Indonesia
- Everyday record the production problem in masterlist
- Separate each problems based on Weekly Schedule and tabulated.
- Arrange schedule based on urgency of quality problem
- Check and follow up the status of tabulated problem to Sustaining team
- Check the document and actual are the same
- Report daily and weekly activities to Supervisor
- Male or Female
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial), Physics, Math or Science.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Basic MS office skills (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Able to read bending drawings, 3D or Autocad
- Able to work as part of all teams and use initiative to solve problems
- Can communicate with Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Dormitory facility for staff that came from outside Bintan Island.
- Year-end performance bonus and compensation
- Close working environment with dormitory
- Lunch is provided during working days