Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At 美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with 美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司 allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Chi tiết công việc Internal Sales Support tại 美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司
- Co-develop and maintain strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Marketing, Professional Development, and Finance departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Trouble-shoot and resolve unique client situations through tailored and creative solutions
- Prepare quotations and agreements for new and existing customers
- Assist the sales team in managing outreach campaigns
- Work closely in team environment to achieve individual, team, and company goals
- May require occasional travel and work outside of normal hours to accommodate international customers
- Manage deadlines and reprioritize to accommodate customer needs and expectations
- Keep current on industry changes in education
- Work across teams to contribute to the overall mission of Faria, drive innovation of our products, and further our relationships with our schools
- Strong written and oral English & Communication Skills with careful attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Competence / Self-learning (Academic success or Resourcefulness).
- Interest in EdTech and Desire to Make Life Better for Students and Schools.
- Eagerness & base ambition to achieve.
- Exhibit patience and empathy.
- Preferably some prior account management experience.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner - gather and analyze information; develop alternative solutions; know when to escalate complex situations to a Solutions Consultant or Manager.
- Synthesize complex or diverse information - collect and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities - support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Understand business implications of decisions - display orientation toward profitability; demonstrate knowledge of market and competition; align work with strategic goals.
- Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals - understand organization’s strengths and weaknesses; analyze market and competition; identify external threats and opportunities; adapt strategies to changing conditions.
- Demonstrate independence and reliability - respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; commit to getting the job done; report activities, campaign statuses and leads; resolve questions through correct channels with urgency; post clear written notes according to company templates and standards.
- Product Knowledge & Understanding of Customer ‘Jobs-to-be-Done’.
- Proficiency with all Account Management Tools (KBL, Jira, BaseCamp, Zendesk, Google Docs, Zoom, Power BI, Hubspot, etc).
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with other departments on small projects and tasks.
- Improve based on feedback and observation of others.
- Online Presence & Responsive Communication.
- Internalised Faria Habits & Routines.
- Internalised account management processes encompassing Skills & Competencies below.
- Proven Commitment during Crisis.
- Number of demos booked
- Number of outreach campaigns completed
- Beating team sales targets
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Monthly Health & Wellness Allowance
- Office lunch & team socials
- Professional Development Opportunities