Phúc lợi công việc
Miễn phí đồ ăn và thức uống
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Human Resources Business Partner Lead tại Mastersound
- Handling thorough aspects of HR in a small & growing team includes HR Generalist & HR Coordinator tasks.
- Being a strong partner and advisor to the management on all HR related as well as busines processes matters.
- Coordinating employee’s tasks so it can be done in high productivity level & timely manner.
- Creating job description, searching, recruiting, interviewing best possible talents to join the company.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Empower employees to bring out their best and facilitate the day-to-day work life.
- Evaluate employee performance through KPIs/deadline/goals.
- Provide support to employees in various employee issues such as attendance, sick, permission, leaves, compensations.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Participating in as well as leading projects that focused on overall business continuous improvement.
- Develop & ensure that the company HR policies and processes are adhered to and continuously improved.
- High integrity, discipline and passion in value creation.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years' of HR/relevant work experience.
- Understand business processes and able to put insights & improve efficiency.
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with people.
- Strong English skill especially in written format.
- Requires strong reasoning ability and excellent independent judgment.