Chi tiết công việc Human Resource Business Partner Senior Manager tại PT. Sarimelati Kencana Tbk
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning to ensure right talent is in place for the organization.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to employee
- Participate in special human resource projects as business dictates
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, increase productivity and enhance relation
- In partnership with other labour/ employee relations experts as appropriate, (internal or external Legal and/or HR), manage and resolve both complex day-to-day employee relations issues.
- Provides both strategic and day to day performance management guidance to line management; engages, as appropriate, in similar conversations with individual employees, inclusive of coaching, counselling, career development, and disciplinary conversations
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize risk and financial exposure
- Actively manage employee services like on boarding, off boarding, employee communication, employee leave and other benefits utilization.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Min Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management
- Has experience as Human Resources Management at food and Beverage company for minimum 5 years will be preffered.
- Excellent Analytical Thinking, building relationship and communication skill
- Highly organized, Good people skill and goal oriented
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices