Chi tiết công việc HSE Staff tại Pt. Jembo Cable Company Tbk
- Age Maximum 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Manufacture and/or processing Industry).
- Good communication skill
- Familiar with job safety analysis, hazard identification, risk management, and accident investigation.
- Have General K3 certification (Kemenaker RI) and Integrated Management System ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 mandatory.
- Intermediate skill in Office Computing applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlock.
- Willing to hard work.
- Placement at Tangerang.
- Inspect work site and the work of personnel on a regular basis to identify issues or non –conformity, and enforce necessary actions where unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy are detected, oversee installations, maintenances and disposal of substances, plant and equipment etc to esure they are done in conformity with applicable laws and industru best practice.
- Prepare and/or update health, safety and environmental plants, review them on a regular basis and keep them up to date at all times.
- Record and investgate incidents (including near misses) to determine the cause and propose improvement to processes in the future.
- Carrying out impact assessment for environment awareness.
- Conduct Regular Audit Process for Health & Safety.
- Actively engage to get ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- HSE Monthly Performance