Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc HRD Officer tại PT. Fico Indo Rekayasa
- To coordinate all procedures related to renewals & transfers, changes of profession, ensuring their efficiency in terms of timing and cost and establishing a good working relationship with all authoritis involved
- To define or keep updated all company regulations and HR procedures, ensuring they are known and understood by all employees, and applied and respected
- To ensure a quality and efficient recruitment.
- Employees relations: payroll, medical insurance, vacations, absences, final job offers & work contracts.
- To ensure Indonesia Labor Law and other regulations are respected
- To develop internal communication, to guarantee a proper welcome of new employees in the company
- To define, lead and follow up of performance evaluation procedures, job descriptions, salary policy. To favor professional development within the company. To be aware of the training needs and propose the best solutions in terms of quality, cost and efficiency.
- Coordinates the activities of other HR specialists for the purpose of of ensuring all appropriate deadlines are met effectively and efficiently
- Supports the Human Resource Responsible and department staff for the purpose of assisting in the performance of their work activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Physcology, Human Resource Management, Law, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available