Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc HR Manager tại Brambang.com
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and coordinating with the company's different departments and managers.
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, contacting passive applicants, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates, negotiating and dealing with candidates.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Develop and maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; direct the processing of benefit claims.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage the general affairs of the company
- Stay up to date on job knowledge and the overall labour market.
- Establish strong professional and personal networks in order to enhance recruitment capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on and results-oriented.
- The ability to perform well in demanding, fast-changing, high-pressure work environments.
- Excellent interpersonal ability to establish relationships with with a wide variety of individuals from different levels.
- Dedicated focus and passion on building great teams and improving peers and self.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Microsoft Office and numeracy skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia.