Chi tiết công việc [HCM] UX/ UI Designer tại Medici
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Create and maintain design system and UI pattern library. Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Facilitate, and analyze user research and advocate for the user in projects.
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to product functions and features;
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design of particular platforms including websites and mobile applications
- Great team collaborator and eager to share knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic working environment
- 12 days paid days off per year, official holidays
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Powerful laptop, monitor, and any accessories you need to do your best work