Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Gear Inc., as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Gear Inc., we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Chi tiết công việc (Hanoi) Game Designer Intern tại Gear Inc.
- Analysis of existing games, design concepts, fun factor, mechanics, in-game economy, and etc.
- Contributing to design discussions and decisions.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams and support them in implementing the features.
- Implementing design changes to existing game content.
- Performing general cleanup of game data and fixing design-related bugs.
- Scripting and designing new content - missions, quests, levels, monster and player abilities, etc.
- Working on system design tools.
- Assisting in balancing and fine-tuning our products.
- Playtesting the existing game with the team.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Extensive knowledge of gaming culture, market, genres, player types, etc.
- Open-minded and flexible in adapting to change.
- Fast and focused learner.
- Good in verbal and written English communication.
- Willing and able to perform under pressure.
- Above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
- Remunerated training course and an international, fun and professional working environment
- Chance to work on big game projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Chance to become a full-time staff
- An open and honest studio culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Free drink (tea, coffee,...) and lunch allowance
- Pet-friendly working space
- Standing desks if you like it, modern hardware, no dress code, company trip
- Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4 and many more!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- Currently pursuing or owner of a degree in a related field (Game Design/Development, Information technology, Multimedia, Art, Computer Application, Product Design)
- A page/ short essay (300 - 800 words) in English on the following:What is your favorite game? What was your most memorable experience about it? What game systems/mechanics make it stand out?